Do you need to keep abreast of changes of electorate preferences of your voters and to understand how they assess the actions of your political opponents?Are you eager to track the level of actual social problems of the certain territories and to adjust your action plan between elections and during election period?Then our suggestions will be good for you.
Socio political researches
Survey of the public opinion on actual socio political issues
The conducted research result is visualized maps of socio political problems of the district / community / region, based on the following:
- list of issues, that need the urgent solution from the point of view of the certain territory population;
- analysis of changes trend in the assessment of socio political issue applicability within a certain period of time;
- analysis of mutual relation of issues’ importance with relevant social-demographic indicators, such as, for example, age and educational level, level of wealth and social status.
Basing on the obtained information enables to:
- first, develop the actions, and to neutralize or reduce the negative impact resulted from the unpopular actions/decisions/initiative taken by authorities;
- second, reduction of social stress level and increasing of population support level of action initiators, based on the current needs of the community within a certain territory.
Acting as it is expected by the representatives of certain elective groups or social-demographic categories, deputies (of different levels), political forces, individual professional politicians, state authority representatives, civil organization etc. found the basement for growth of their own ratings of awareness, popularity and trust.
Knowing “what to do”, we know how to make it efficiently.
Research of electoral preferences
The conducted research results in electoral map of the district / community / region, based on:
- definition of voters share, ready to participate in elections;
- analysis of the root cause of refusal to participate in elections;
- analysis of rating indices (awareness, popularity, loyalty support, trust, antirating etc.);
- definition of electoral balance of certain politicians / political parties;
- definition of certain electoral segment volumes;
- definition of electoral migration flow direction
- analysis of potential behavior of the voters’ category that have not made their choice.
Basing on the obtained information it is possible to develop the following:
- first, action strategy aimed at the increasing of a politician’s and or a political party rating among certain electoral segments;
- second, action strategy, aimed on the effective usage of current configuration of electoral environment in the favour of a customer.
Understanding the structure of electoral environment of the certain territory, as well as knowing rating position of main opponents, it is possible to increase the possibility to take reasonable decisions that correspond to the current conditions of the decisions concerning the participation in the political struggle, the peculiarities of positioning and strategy of own actions.
Knowing the force disposition, we know how to act.
Sociological support of election campaigns both of the individual candidates and political parties from the regional to the national level
Sociological support includes the following:
- taking several sociological researches before, in the middle and by the end of the election campaign (quantity, methods and type of research are defined individually for a campaign and a customer and depend on the aim and tasks of a sociological support);
- segmentation of electoral environment for the purpose of definition of high priority electoral segments;
- recommendations concerning the positioning of customers in the electoral environment of the certain territory (at the beginning of an election campaign);
- recommendations concerning the arrangement of effective communication with representatives of certain electoral segments;
- recommendations concerning the adjustment of action strategy in certain electoral segments (during the election campaign);
Basing on the obtained information it is possible to:
- first, the development of effective information messages and electoral program items taking into account the motives of electoral behavior of the target segment(s) of voters, as well as definition of the optimal communication channels with own voters;
- second, timely tracking of campaign office and opponents’ actions efficiency with further simultaneous adjustment of own political PR-campaign.
Attentively watching the dynamic changes of electoral preferences under the influence of actions both of our customer and his opponents, the general success level of the election campaign increases.
Knowing “what” and “why” has changed, we know how to react.
Research of society demand on political “images”, information messages
These researches result in image profiles of the candidates to deputies of different levels councils, politicians, public persons, that base on:
- analysis of advantages and disadvantages of current players at the electoral environment;
- defined list of important professional qualities, personal features of politicians;
- in-depth analysis of expectations and motivations of voters behavior;
- analysis of impact of mental and historical factors on behavior practice of voters.
Basing on the obtained information the following becomes possible:
- first, formation of a politician’s image, being in demand at a certain electoral segments and development of positioning strategy of a political player;
- second, managing the process of voters’ concentration around the political players by using of actual information messages.
Understanding the demand of certain qualities of politicians by the society, their behavior styles, as well as “favourable” information messages, the level of correspondence of political products, proposed to the voters, to their expectations and, appropriately, the general success of a positioning campaign increases.
Knowing what is “wanted to be seen” and “wanted to be heard”, we know what to propose.